Timer JBPM 7.2.0 Final

jfna...@gyt.com.gt

Mar 7, 2022, 4:19:45 PM3/7/22
to jBPM Development
Hi,
I need a process instance to be started every 60 seconds. I have configured this timer, but no instance is started. I have tried the following configuration:
Timer1.JPG
Timer2.JPG
I have also tried the instructions provided in this blog, https://amarhelloween.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/jbpm-time-scheduler-format-explained-by-amar-helloween/   but have not worked.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Greetings.

Diego Torres Fuerte

Mar 7, 2022, 4:56:37 PM3/7/22
to jfna...@gyt.com.gt, jBPM Development
that timer you are creating as an "start event" is created in the working memory (KSESSION),
what is your runtime strategy?
SINGLETON: (Not recommended, but this would get your process instance fired in a kie-server, because the event wait will be created will be sort of global to the server).
PER_PROCESS_INSTANCE: This means that as soon as you create any other process instance, a KSESSION will also exist, which means that also your timer will fire).
PER_REQUEST: This will also get your timer to fire, although I am not sure about how your human tasks would work. (Please let me know the results of your observations on this one).

I believe that for your case, unless you can correct me if I am wrong, you should be using the PER_REQUEST runtime strategy to get your timers to fire.

                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/segurosgyt https://twitter.com/segurosgyt?lang=es https://www.instagram.com/seguros_gyt/?hl=es-la https://www.linkedin.com/company/seguros-g&t https://www.youtube.com/c/SegurosGYT www.seguros.gyt.com.gt

Diego Torres Fuerte

Middleware delivery

Red Hat

M: +1 (915) 691-7226

jfna...@gyt.com.gt

Mar 7, 2022, 6:07:45 PM3/7/22
to jBPM Development
Hi Diego,
Thanks for your reply,

I have the following configuration. Aditional form the runtime strategy, do I have to change another parameter?

Timer3.JPG

Diego Torres Fuerte

Mar 7, 2022, 6:18:51 PM3/7/22
to jfna...@gyt.com.gt, jBPM Development
just also noticed your timer format, can you try with this one (R3/PT30S)?:

image.png

--

Diego Torres Fuerte

Middleware Delivery