New Releases Soon! Stable trunk!

Daniel Murphy

Feb 18, 2013, 8:46:01 PM2/18/13
to jbox2d-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I've made a lot of time for jbox2d recently, and I'm happy to announce that the trunk is now stable!  Well, as far as I can tell at least.  There will be a new release soon, the current changes still needed are:
  • Updates to the serialization library to support the new joints and shapes.
  • Inclusion of builders (patch pending)
  • Porting Rope code
  • Adding new testbed tests
Some of the issues fixed are in the 2.1.2 branch, so there will be a release for that version as well.

Is there anything in particular you would like in this release?  Optimizations?  Structure changes?  New broadphase types? New serialization mediums?  I can't promise anything, but it's better to know what users want.

Thanks,
Daniel Murphy