Using JBLAS in IntelliJ Environment

Anirban Sinha

Jan 18, 2018, 5:03:59 PM1/18/18
to jblas-users
Hi,

I am new to Java and IntelliJ editor as well. I need to perform some linear algebra in Java. Online search has gave me the idea that JBLAS is a preferred choice. I am unable to install it in my computer yet. Can anybody please guide me through the process of installing JBLAS and importing it into IntelliJ environment.

Thank you in advance.

Anirban

Mikio Braun

Mar 24, 2018, 4:44:09 PM3/24/18
to jblas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anirban,

that depends on which build system you are using. jblas is in the central maven repository, you have to add it as a dependency and then it will automatically download. Do you know which build system you use?

Best,

Mikio