Using jblas 1.2.4 in android studio 2.0 Windows 10 by gradle.

Choy Bing Son

Apr 20, 2016, 11:27:35 PM4/20/16
to jblas-users
I put compile 'org.jblas:jblas:1.2.4' in dependencies in build.gradle(app) script. When I use Singular.sparseSVD, then I received java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int org.jblas.NativeBlas.zgesvd.....
Actually I just wanna operate single value decomposition in complex matrix. And seems that it is related to the native part compilation which I don't really know how to deal with.
Can anyone help me?

Mahmut Lutfullah ÖZBİLEN

Sep 6, 2018, 4:37:33 AM9/6/18
to jblas-users
I know you posted it 2 years ago but do you have any solution for this problem? I'm stuck with the same problem now. Thank you.

KLK Chaitanya

Nov 19, 2018, 12:26:55 PM11/19/18
to jblas-users
Same problem! UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int org.jblas.NativeBlas.dgemm in Android. How to do the native path compilation?

Mikio Braun

Nov 20, 2018, 4:14:46 AM11/20/18
to jblas...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

jblas unfortunately relies on highly optimized native libraries (http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net) which are only supported for Mac, Linux, and Windows on x86_64 processors, and there is not support for Android, unfortunately.

Have a look here http://lessthanoptimal.github.io/Java-Matrix-Benchmark/ for a benchmark and list of pure Java matrix libraries that should then also work with Android.

Sorry for the long wait...

Best,

Mikio