Information Sharing in JBLAS

Dave Sander

Jan 16, 2018, 9:36:29 AM1/16/18
to jblas-users
This may sound like a ridiculous question, but since I'm considering using this API for business purposes, does using JBLAS share any information with any parties? I need to know for running it past my security department.

Mikio Braun

Jan 16, 2018, 3:49:00 PM1/16/18
to jblas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

jblas does not open a network connection or send any information to
someone else during running.

It interacts with the local file system by extracting some binary
libraries there to load, but that is about it.

Hope this information is helpful,

Best,

Mikio

Mikio Braun - http://blog.mikiobraun.de, http://twitter.com/mikiobraun