Re: [jbiowh-discuss:38] load data infile error

Roberto Vera Alvarez

Oct 9, 2013, 3:05:21 AM10/9/13
to jbiowh-...@googlegroups.com

Hi!!!

Thanks for use our framework.

Please, before try other tests you should have to download the last JAR released from:

http://jbiowh.googlecode.com/files/jbiowh-4.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Also, you have to update the MySQL database from:

http://jbiowh.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/main/resources/schema/mysql/warehouse.sql

Regards,

Roberto

On Tuesday, October 08, 2013 07:26:39 PM YTWU wrote:

Hi,

When I loaded the protein data in windows7 by issuing

F:\>java -classpath E:\mysql_wb\jbiowh-3.1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar  org.jbiowh.core.datasets.mainloader.DataS
etLoader -i  E:\MySQL_wb\biowh\protein.xml

I had the following error:

  ERROR [main] 2013-10-08 19:30:51,798 -        MySQL: Can't get stat of '/usr/local/mysql/var/F:/te
mp/Protein.tsv' (Errcode: 2)

The protein.xml had "<temporal>F:\temp</temporal>" description, and the Protein.tsv did generated in F:\temp.
The same error showed in loading other datab files, like grudbank and taxonomy etc.

Please help. Thank you

Roberto Vera Alvarez

Oct 9, 2013, 5:29:52 AM10/9/13
to jbiowh-...@googlegroups.com

Hi again!

I add the LOCAL keyword to the MySQL LOAD DATA INFILE command inside the JBioWH API to fix the error. The problem is with the MySQL server configuration.

We this LOCAL keyword added you don't need to change anything in your MySQL server.

Please, use the latest snapshot:

http://jbiowh.googlecode.com/files/jbiowh-4.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Let me know if you need something else.

Regards,