locate org.jbiowh.tools

YTWU

Dec 18, 2013, 1:26:52 AM12/18/13
to jbiowh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 I have problem in repeating several JBioWH examples, such as executing
 java -cp <path-to the-jbiowh-jar-file> org.jbiowh.tools.taxonomy.FindTaxonomyGraph -t <Tax Id>

 where is the location of
"org.jbiowh.tools" ? Neither Parser nor Desktop tool contains it.
Please help. Thank you

Roberto Vera Alvarez

Dec 19, 2013, 3:08:45 AM12/19/13
to jbiowh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I released a new version (6.0.0) of the JBioWH framework. This version
includes a new JAR file jbiowh-tools-6.0.0.jar which includes all examples.
Also, the wiki pages are fixed.

Please, note that in this version the relational schema was modified and the
database have to be reload from scratch, including the tables creation.

The jbiowh-webservices are still in beta version but the source code can be
downloaded from the SVN server.

Regards,
Roberto