EJB Team Midway Meeting Summary

1 view

EJB Team

Dec 23, 2014, 2:13:25 PM12/23/14
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, chapter.develop...@cisv.org, IJR CISV, ijb...@ijb.cisv.org, region...@ijb.cisv.org
Hello CISVer!

This is a document that summarizes the Midway Meeting of the European Junior Branch Team 2014. The meeting took place from the 11.-14. December in Paris, France and focused on evaluating and strategizing EJB as a region.

The meeting consisted of three main priorities:
1. The ongoing Junior Branch Review and the role that we as a Junior Branch Regional Team play.
2. Analyzing the Social Media Survey that was published in early November.
3. Planning the yearly European Junior Branch Meeting 2015.

We have talked virtually with different people to discuss ideas, to update each other about the current projects and to discuss different perspectives and needs within Junior Branch and CISV.

If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact us at ejb...@ijb.cisv.org.

Enjoy reading our summary and we are looking forward for your ideas and feedback!

Gaspard | Marvin | Ola | Roxane

EJB Team 2014-2015
ejb...@ijb.cisv.org
EJB Team MWM 2014 Summary.pdf