Branch Out - Step Six - Mix It Up!

Daniel Avelar Guimarães

Dec 18, 2014, 9:57:18 AM12/18/14
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, jaspa...@ijb.cisv.org, ajbm...@ijb.cisv.org, region...@ijb.cisv.org, IJB Team, IJR CISV, Rupert Friederichsen
Hello IJB and CISV International,

Branch Out, the 2014 IJB project on Diversity, has finally reached its final step! We are happy to release Mix it Up!, a ready-to-tun educational activity about inclusion and migration issues. We believe that exploring these topics from both the global and the local perspecti
ves can contribute to Diversity Education and to promoting active citizenship.

You can download it from the attachments or access it online through issuu.

As usual, you can find resources about these topics, such as articles and websites, in the further reading section of the document. We hope you enjoy facilitating or participating in Mix it Up as much as we enjoyed planning this activity!

We would also like to thank everyone who followed Branch Out and promoted Diversity Education throughout the year. Stay updated for news about the 2015 IJB project on Conflict and Resolution!

You can find previous steps in our tumblr page
Also, like our facebook page.

Daniel Avelar Guimarães
On behalf of the Branch Out team

www.cisv.org
* 2014 - CISV Year of Diversity *
Branch Out 2014 - Step Six - Mix It Up!.pdf