IJBC 2015: Facilitator Applications & Social Media Channels

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Mar 22, 2015, 7:22:49 AM3/22/15
Hello, CISV World!

The three Junior Branch Regional Meetings are coming up in the next weeks – we're excited to see you there!

However, today, we're happy to introduce to you two ways in which you can contribute to JB's yearly international event – the International Junior Branch Conference (IJBC). IJBC will take place from 04.-09. August in Norway. Read more about IJBC in the first Infopack here and sign up to attend IJBC 2015 here. You can apply to become a facilitator for IJBC or follow us from the comfort of your home (we'll miss you).
  • As facilitator, you will plan and run IJBC together with about 5 other facilitators, including Hana & Anjo (the IJRs for 2014-15) and the 2015 IJR Candidate(s). This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in an international setting and work on themes relevant to International Junior Branch. Apply here! The Deadline is April 30th, 2015.
  • Follow us! If you're not able to attend, make sure you follow the News of the IJBC Facebook page and the IJBC event to get all information on what's happening and to find different ways in which you can contribute from the comfort of your couch. Pictures, videos and more!
  • Finally, in the next weeks, we will open applications for the social media team. This team has responsibilities before, during and after the conference. Some of these are working with the facilitators to promote IJBC beforehand, being in charge of the News of the IJBC Facebook page and collecting and sharing minutes of the sessions. Again, applications for the social media team will open in a few weeks.
We're looking forward to working with you in the next months!
Hana & Anjo
--
Hana Strickland & Anjo Peez-Zvetina
International Junior Representatives – CISV International