New Europe Middle-East and Africa Junior Branch Team (EJB Team) 2015-16

EJB Team

Apr 8, 2015, 12:56:36 PM4/8/15
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, region...@ijb.cisv.org, IJR CISV, national.repres...@cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, governi...@cisv.org, IJB Team, gaspar...@fr.cisv.org, ola.p...@pl.cisv.org
Hello CISVers!

European Junior Branch Meeting in Lisbon, Portugal has finished on Monday and we have exciting news for you:

Pipa Raimund (Portugal) & Andrew Elder (Great Britain) are the two new elected members of the EJB Team. Together with Roxane Grisard (France) and Marvin Vertein (Germany) they will form the EJB Team 2015-16. Congratulations!

That means that Ola Pałczak (Poland) and Gaspard Simon (France) finished their terms. They will be missed by fellow Team members, there Neighbourhoods, the whole JB community and everyone else who was working with them! Thanks for all your contribution and devotion to develop Junior Branch in the last years!

Other decisions:
In 2016 EJBM will merge with BEAM (Meeting of National Representative in EMEA), which will be hosted by CISV Germany! Furthermore EJB renamed itself to Europe Middle-East and Africa Junior Branch, but the acronym will stay as EJB.

You can find more updates about the meeting at our social media channels at EJB Team & EJBM 2015.

Congratulations and thank you again!

Pipa | Marvin | Andrew | Roxane