Branch Out - Step Four - Say What?

Daniel Avelar Guimarães

Sep 9, 2014, 10:36:05 AM9/9/14
to IJR, ijb...@ijb.cisv.org, AJB Team, Ryan Baum, apjb...@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, Rupert Friederichsen

Hello JB World,

We are happy to announce that the
Step Four of Branch Out is launched! Say What? encourages participants to understand how language affects our culture and our identity and how it affects our personal interactions in multicultural environments.

The Branch Out team would like to deeply thank all the JBers who
have sent their contributions to us, telling us some of their favourite proverbs, which are used in this activity.

Run Branch Out to promote the International Day of Peace!
September 21st is the International Day of Peace. And you can use Branch Out to promote it in your chapter!

The activity provides exclusive debriefing questions that can be used for that. Say What? was planned by the Branch Out Working Group of the International Junior Branch in collaboration with the Peace One day Working Group.

Find Say What? here: http://bit.ly/1w7tXj9

Daniel Avelar
on behalf of the Branch Out team