Wild West Weekend 2016 - with global goals to sustainable growth?

Marvin Vertein

Nov 23, 2015, 5:29:28 PM11/23/15
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org
Hello JB World,

after Go East 2016! opened its doors, Wild West Weekend 2016, the neighborhood workshop of the Wild West, follows.

C’mon, grab your travel card and join us on our journey into the urban maze that is London, where throughout the weekend we will be exploring different areas of sustainable development through its three tracks; ecological, economical and social sustainability. So, what are you waiting for, hop on the tube and help us make this ride a good one.

☞ 18.-21.02.2016
☞ London, JB Great Britain
☞ 60 GBP Pound Sterling
☞ Age: 15+
[more info in the pre-info documents]

pre-info 1: http://on.fb.me/1I73eLl
pre-info 2: http://bit.ly/1TaTZuA
facebook event: http://on.fb.me/1Sg2nZa

To apply contact your National Junior Representative at [countryname]@ijb.cisv.org or wildwe...@ijb.cisv.org if you are from Belgium, Great Britain, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland.

If you are from outside these countries apply here: http://bit.ly/1SXbPAC
[unfortunately there are only limited spots]

I hope to see you soon in London,

Marvin on behalf of the planning team.

_
Marvin Vertein