New Greek NJR!

JB Greece

Nov 3, 2014, 9:16:41 AM11/3/14
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com
Hello JB World!

This weekend JB Greece held its election in our annual JB Meeting.

After 2 years of devotion and extremely hard but enjoyable work Petros Skiadas is stepping down from the NJR position. On behalf of JB Greece I would like to thank him for all his hard work and all the effort he put through in order to make the Greek JB alive and kicking again. We wishing him all the best.
In these two years  together with Petros we managed to surpass our goals and here we are now in a level that our JB has never been in the past.

The person who is going to replace Petros is Vangelis Charalampidis a really hard working and enthusiastic JBer, who was already contributing in our efforts in these two 2 years and now it's time for him to step up and guide the Greek JB in even higher levels.
And don't you worry about Petros. Stepping down as an NJR doesn't mean you stop being a JBer. You'll be able to find him in an international workshop or an EJBM in the future.

This year also, we formed the so called "JB Taskforce". It will consist of 3 members, it will serve pretty much as a JB Board and it is planned to cover aspects of our JB that need more attention and focus.It will take a lot of working time off the NJRs allowing them to concentrate more on their primary tasks and their role.
The members of the Taskforce we'll do an 1-year term.

The first bunch of cool people in the JB Taskforce are:

-Antonis Tsolakidis (Merchandising and Promotion)
-Athina Valantasi (Internet and Social Media)
-Fryni Papadopoulou (Events Coordinator)

I've attached a picture with the all of us together. Also I'm writting you their e-mail addresses in case you need them:

Vangelis Charalampidis: vangelis.c...@gmail.com

Fryni Papadopoulou: fryni.pap...@gmail.com

Athina Valandasi: athi...@gmail.com

Antonis Tsolakidis: tsola...@gmail.com