[IJBC 2014] Info Pack 2

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Jun 12, 2014, 9:58:28 AM6/12/14
to IJR
Hello, IJBC 2014 participants!
Hello JB World!

We can't wait to welcome you to IJBC 2014 in early August. We've prepared a summary of further information so that you come prepared. Check out Infopack #2 on our Issuu account by clicking here! The theme of IJBC 2014 is (YOU)TH – ¡Move! – Diversity. Read the infopack to learn more about this theme, travel information, forms and more.

Please contact the home staff (ijbc...@at.cisv.org), for all matters of travel and accommodation.
Please contact IJBC Planners (ijbcpl...@ijb.cisv.org) for all matters of content.

Stay up-to-date with IJBC planning and preparations on these Facebook pages: News of the IJBC andIJB – International Junior Branch.

See you soon!

Cande & Anjo
---
International Junior Representatives 2013-2014