WE NEED YOU for Branch Out Step #4!

1 view

Daniel Avelar Guimarães | NJR CISV Brasil

Aug 21, 2014, 7:40:40 AM8/21/14
to jbcom...@googlegroups.com, njr....@ijb.cisv.org, ijb...@ijb.cisv.org, bran...@ijb.cisv.org
Hello Junior Branch community,

We are currently working on Branch Out Step #4. The next step will be released as a supportive tool for JBs to use at Peace Day.

Our simplified goals for the Step #4 are:

Goals:
-Raising awareness for International Day of Peace.
-Individuals gaining a greater idea of language and peaceful resolutions.
-How do you perceive and understand other languages.
-Promoting global interactions.

As you can see, Language is a topic that we will be exploring in the next step. And we need your contribution in order to plan this activity! What we need from you:

-First, choose you favourite proverb in your own language
-Then, translate it literally to English (it doesn't matter if it makes no sense at all =D)
-Write a brief paragraph explaining why that is your favourite proverb
-Send the translated proverb, the original language of that proverb and the explanatory paragraph to bran...@ijb.cisv.org until Monday, august 25th.

We hope to get your contribution!

Thank you,

Daniel Avelar