IJB Thinks #23 – The Time Machine – A New Year's Surprise!

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Jan 3, 2015, 5:05:43 AM1/3/15
Happy New Year, CISV World!

We hope you've made it to 2015 well and are ready to start it off creatively!

Right at the beginning of the year, we all have the pleasure of opening up a Time Machine. Back in 2009, an edition of IJB Thinks – International Junior Branches' main publication – was released with the intention of being re-released five years later. The Time Machine edition aimed at covering Junior Branch as it stood in 2009 and at exploring visions for Junior Branch in 2014. Here you are, here we are. You can read the edition from 2009 online.

We are now releasing IJB Thinks #23, to follow up on the Time Machine and take a look at where JB was in 2009 and where we are now. You can read it online here and download it here (Username: ijb.guest | Password: cisv4all). IJB Thinks #23 contains articles by some of the contributors from the 2009 edition of IJB Thinks. Take a look to see if you can find some familiar faces!

Finally, we are issuing a call for articles for IJB Thinks #24 – 2020 Vision. This edition will also follow the Time Machine concept and be re-released in 2020, in five years. If you want to contribute, please send your submissions to ijbt...@ijb.cisv.org by February 28th, 2015. We hope you enjoy this edition of IJB Thinks as we ring in the new year and look forward to an amazing 2015!

Cheers!

Hana & Anjo
--
Hana Strickland & Anjo Peez-Zvetina
International Junior Representatives – CISV International