IJB Thinks #22 - It Takes Two - is released!

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Apr 13, 2014, 5:36:53 AM4/13/14
to jbcom...@googlegroups.com, njr....@ijb.cisv.org, All Committees (committees@cisv.org), governi...@cisv.org, national.rep...@cisv.org
What would you ask a CISVer if you only had one chance?

That was the simple rule for IJB Thinks #22.

Junior Branch is a worldwide community. We are a network of thousands of people working towards CISV’s goals, exploring similar educational themes, discussing the same questions and searching for diverse answers. This edition of IJB Thinks is as much about the questions as it is about the answers.

The first issue of IJB Thinks in 2014 aims at bridging the gap between CISVers around the world by offering them this space to chat and discuss. In the first phase of putting the edition together, we collected questions that were on CISVers’ minds. In the second phase, CISVers could volunteer to answer one of these randomly assigned questions. By opening IJB Thinks in this manner, we want to strengthen the dialogue on common questions in Junior Branch.

Download IJB Thinks #22 – It takes two – today and enjoy getting to know 25 CISVers, their thoughts and their ideas.
Enjoy.

Anjo & Cande
International Junior Representatives 2013-2014