[Junior Branch] The World in 2013

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Jun 18, 2014, 7:13:05 AM6/18/14
to IJR
Hello once again, CISV World!

2013 was quite a busy year for Junior Branch – a new way of working for CISV International, a large Human Rights education project and the start of the Junior Branch Review, to name just a few things.

In fact, 2013 seems to have been so busy that we only now wrapped up our brief report on it. In contrast to past years, we wanted to keep this one short, with little text and more graphics.

You can check out the results here on JB's Issuu account [link]. Please spread the report to anybody who may be interested. The link will also provide access to previous "The World in..." editions.

Thanks from Madrid & Frankfurt,

Cande & Anjo
---
International Junior Representatives 2013-2014

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Jun 18, 2014, 3:58:04 PM6/18/14
to CISV International Jr. Representatives
An updated version of the document "The World in 2013" has been uploaded.

Follow this link [http://bit.ly/1nfhlxw] to read a summary of what has happened in Junior Branch during 2013.