New Brazilian NJR!

1 view

Daniel Avelar Guimarães

Oct 14, 2014, 11:00:39 AM10/14/14
to jbcom...@googlegroups.com, njr....@ijb.cisv.org
Hello Junior Branch World!

My term as NJR for CISV Brazil is done. I would like to deeply thank all of you who have worked with me in the past two years, it was a pleasure and a great learning experience for me. Keep up with the good job guys, Junior Branch and CISV are on the right track!

Also, thank you Zinho and Flora, the two amazing CISVers that were my parterns as NJRs. I love you and admire you a lot!

Last weekend CISV Brazil elected their new junior NJR: Pedro Paiva (Pizza)! He is a really nice guy and I am sure he will contribute a lot to CISV during his term.

This is a picture of Pizza, Flora and me.

Thank you very very much!

Daniel Avelar Guimarães
   (16)97465300
   (11)979861066