IJBC 2015 FAQs & Infopack 1

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Feb 19, 2015, 8:30:29 AM2/19/15
Hello, CISV World!

This summer, CISV will host its first ever Global Conference. We're glad to be running the International Junior Branch Conference (IJBC) alongside, and together with, this exciting event!

Attached, you will find a first infopack about IJBC at the Global Conference, containing dates, costs and some frequently asked questions about the event. We're also sending you the Global Conference infopack which has been previously sent out. In it you will find information on topics such as deadlines and registration.

Furthermore, you can explore the
Global Conference website and like the Facebook page.

If you have any other questions, please let us know, we're happy to help!

Thanks, and see you in Norway!

Hana & Anjo
--
Hana Strickland & Anjo Peez-Zvetina
International Junior Representatives – CISV International

GCinfopackDEC14 (4).pdf
IJBC 2015 FAQs & Infopack 1.pdf

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Mar 11, 2015, 5:19:37 PM3/11/15
Hello, CISV World!

Here is a short reminder that the first round to sign up for IJBC and Global Conference ends this Sunday, March 15th. In round two, starting on April 15th, prices for signing up will increase by 10%.

Here is the full link to sign up:

You can find all current information on IJBC at the Global Conference in the below email and attachments from mid-February.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Hana & Anjo