Fwd: International Junior Representative (IJR) Election 2015

CISV International Jr. Representatives

Jan 22, 2015, 4:37:49 AM1/22/15
Hello, Junior Branch World!

We are excited to announce that the nominations for International Junior Representative (IJR) 2015-2017 have opened. Any national Junior Branch (through their National Junior Representatives) can nominate a candidate until April 1st. Please read the email from Gabrielle Mandell (CISV's Secretary General) below, as well as the attached letter, for the full procedure for the IJR elections.

We are looking forward to your nominations!

Hana Strickland & Anjo Peez-Zvetina
IJRs 2013-2014