Branch Out - Step Two - Blooming!

Daniel Avelar Guimarães | NJR CISV Brasil

Apr 7, 2014, 8:50:03 PM4/7/14
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, jaspa...@ijb.cisv.org, ajbm...@ijb.cisv.org, region...@ijb.cisv.org, IJB Team, IJR CISV
Aloha Junior Branch and CISV International,

The Second Step of Branch Out is already out! Blooming! explores issues related to Age Diversity. It is composed of one ready-to-run activity and further reading on the topic.

Running Branch Out activities in your chapter is a unique oportunity to explore educational content related to Diversity and to actively take part in this Global Movement!

Blooming! can be found on the attachments. It can also be downloaded from issuu.

Whenever running Branch Out activities, do not forget to take pictures and to send them to us, so they can be shared through our social media. In addition, we ask you to write us feedbacks on the Steps.

Follow Branch Out through our facebook page.

Cheers,

The Branch Out team
Branch Out 2014 - Step Two - Blooming!.pdf

Daniel Avelar Guimarães | NJR CISV Brasil

Apr 8, 2014, 5:05:32 PM4/8/14
to njr....@ijb.cisv.org, jbcom...@googlegroups.com, ejbm...@ijb.cisv.org, jaspa...@ijb.cisv.org, ajbm...@ijb.cisv.org, region...@ijb.cisv.org, IJB Team, IJR CISV, Rupert Friederichsen
Hello again,

I am resending you the final file of Blooming!, the Step Two of Branch Out - the IJB project on Diversity. Some minor changes were made to the document. Please, apologize us for that.

You can find it in the attachments as well as on issuu.

Thank you for your attention, and hope you enjoy it =)

Cheers,

The Branch Out team

--
Daniel Avelar
NJR CISV Brasil

* 2013-CISV Year of Human Rights *
Branch Out 2014 - Step Two - Blooming! [corrected].pdf