JB Review Survey!

CISV International Jr. Representatives

May 7, 2014, 5:28:38 AM5/7/14
to IJR

Inline image 1

As you might have heard, from January 2014 to September 2015 a group of CISVers will be taking the lead on a review of Junior Branch (JB).

The JB Review Team is made up of eight members of CISV who have diverse experience of CISV and JB. Our task is to look into the JB structure and way of working and to see how well it is understood – especially at the NA/PA and Chapter level.

To help us with this task, we need to hear from you - yes, all of you! We need to understand the current situation of JBs around the world and learn from your experience. Please take the time to help us with a short survey. If you have attended an RTF or a JB Regional Meeting this season, the survey complements what you have already shared with us!

Find the survey attached to this e-mail. It should not take you more than 15 minutes to complete.

Please share your opinions with us before 31 May 2014.

Your NA/PA Representatives have also received a similar (yet not the same) survey, and your Chapter Presidents will do the same in a few days.

If you have any questions about the review or this survey, please contact us at junior.bra...@cisv.org.

For further information of the JB Review and JB Review Team go to
http://www.cisv.org/resources/junior-branch/junior-branch-review/

Thank you in advance for your help!

JB Review Team
Anjo Peez-Zvetina, Bjørn Andersen Samming, Cande Lucero, Chrissy Fischer, Denise Farrar, Hannes Podzun, Marcos Tourinho, and Quinn Porter

[JB Review] Survey to JBers.pdf

CISV International Jr. Representatives

May 30, 2014, 12:59:40 PM5/30/14
Hello once again, Junior Branch World!

This is a reminder of the survey for the Junior Branch Review, the deadline for which is May 31st – tomorrow! Thank you to those who have already filled it out. If you have not done so yet, please take these 15 minutes to share your opinions. Check out our previous email (below) for more information on the Review and the survey.

A big thank you from the JB Review Team,
Anjo Peez-Zvetina, Bjørn Andersen Samming, Cande Lucero, Chrissy Fischer, David Suggett, Denise Farrar, Hannes Podzun, Marcos Tourinho, and Quinn Porter

Hang out at JBPedia: www.ijb.cisv.org/jbpedia
Check out the Library: www.ijb.cisv.org/library
Visit our Website (and integrated Blog): www.ijb.cisv.org

Questions? con...@ijb.cisv.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JB Community" group.

[JB Review] Survey to JBers.pdf