rocket software support

Robert Beaudry

Mar 1, 2024, 5:13:59 PMMar 1
to jBASE
Hi,

we are using jBASE since 1998 on our company, but since jBase has been sold to Rocket Software, the support is really bad.

look's like the development  of jBASE is also a problem , it look like they create more bug that they fix.

At least i can tell that we had good support in the time that strategy7 was doing the support for us on jBase.

I hope that you have better support than me with jBASE and Rocket Software.

Robert Beaudry

Jim Idle

Mar 1, 2024, 9:02:21 PMMar 1
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. I am no longer involved of course but I would be interested to talk about this. Drop me an email if you like.

Jim

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jB...@googlegroups.com

Robert Beaudry

Mar 4, 2024, 10:42:27 AMMar 4
to jBASE
Jim Idle,  if you can send me your email address and i will explain what I'm taking about.

thanks,

Robert Beaudry

Jim Idle

Mar 4, 2024, 2:13:54 PMMar 4
to jb...@googlegroups.com, jBASE

Neil Charrington

Apr 19, 2024, 1:20:16 PMApr 19
to jb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am retiring in 4 months and I have one customer remaining.  They may want to upgrade the jBiTE and Magician ERP software that they use (my software) to the “latest” jBase versions, as they are currently on 3.4.10

They have 30 users and are investigating getting someone or some company to support the software for them.  To do this they also want to upgrade to a 64-bit compliant version.

So, where would I get jBase 5/6 from in the UK?  Also, is there anyone interested in taking on the support?

Kind regards,

Neil.

Neil Charrington
Partner

Office: +44 0845 680 0014
Mobile: +44 07791 736 418
ne...@casoftware.co.uk
www.casoftware.co.uk

image001.png

Jim Idle

Apr 19, 2024, 4:31:19 PMApr 19
to jb...@googlegroups.com
HI Neil, how's it going?

Rocket still give out evaluation licenses with, I think, 3 users. so I think you can just email them (support I guess and I also guess it would be on their web site) and tell them why you need it. As it for you to upgrade an existing jBASE customer, I imagine that they would be happy to hook you up.

Jim

On Apr 19, 2024, at 01:18, Neil Charrington <ne...@casoftware.co.uk> wrote:

I am retiring in 4 months and I have one customer remaining.  They may want to upgrade the jBiTE and Magician ERP software that they use (my software) to the “latest” jBase versions, as they are currently on 3.4.10

They have 30 users and are investigating getting someone or some company to support the software for them.  To do this they also want to upgrade to a 64-bit compliant version.

So, where would I get jBase 5/6 from in the UK?  Also, is there anyone interested in taking on the support?

Kind regards,

Neil.

<image001.png>