T24 - CATEG.ENTRY ID LIST

Mahmoud

May 6, 2010, 10:55:25 AM5/6/10
to jBASE
Hi all,
I was using the EB.ACCT.ENTRY.LIST to get the account
balances and transactions between two dates from STMT.ENTRY , and I'm
asking if there is another way to get the same output from
CATEG.ENTRY, I mean the balances and Id list between two dates.

thanx & regards

Mahmoud Elhawary

gabalian

May 6, 2010, 1:02:18 PM5/6/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud,

Try this, this routine will return all the entries of the Category ID (CATEG.ID) in the array CATEG.LIST during teh time period given in TO.DATE and FROM.DATE.

CALL GET.CATEG.MONTH.ENTRIES(TO.DATE,FROM.DATE,CATEG.ID,CATEG.LIST)

--
Imran Khan
T24 Technical Consultant

Talha Naushahi

May 9, 2010, 1:30:31 AM5/9/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud,

I dont think there is any subroutine/function for CATEG.ENTRY. Although u can make one for yourself. You can read the data from CATEG.ENT.ACTIVITY which keeps the CATEG.ENTRY IDs daily. I hope this will fulfill your requirement and is also more optimized.
regards,
Talha

Talha Naushahi

May 9, 2010, 1:46:48 AM5/9/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Oh i didnt saw imran's mail.....it seems there exist a routine, thnx imran.....but i really enjoyed making my own subroutine :)

Mahmoud

May 10, 2010, 7:13:01 AM5/10/10
to jBASE
Hi,

Many thanks Mr. Imran & Mr. Talha .
This routine is working nicely,
Now I'm looking for a way to get the balance of the category at
any given date.

Thanks & regards

Srinivas

May 10, 2010, 12:25:37 PM5/10/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can get the accounts linked to that specific category and make an external call to the below routine

CALL GET.ENQ.BALANCE(Y.ACCT.NO,Y.START.DATE,Y.OPEN.BAL)
For the specific date passed , you can get the opening balance for that date.

Regards,
Srinivas Yadav
--
Regards,

SrinivasYadav. G
Mobile No: 00966 - 540625165

Mahmoud

May 11, 2010, 9:08:12 AM5/11/10
to jBASE
Hi,

Thanks Srinivas, I didn't know about this routine also. this sure
would help me in many ways.
but my question is about the P & L category that is not linked to any
account.
I would like to get the balance of the PL category at any given date.

K. Ouassa

May 11, 2010, 1:22:28 PM5/11/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Did you try Enquiry CATEG.ENT.BOOK?

OUASSA K.

> Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:08:12 -0700
> Subject: Re: T24 - CATEG.ENTRY ID LIST
> From: elhawary...@gmail.com
> To: jb...@googlegroups.com

Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec la protection anti-spam performante de Microsoft Inscrivez-vous

Mahmoud

May 16, 2010, 10:33:36 AM5/16/10
to jBASE

Hi,

OUASSA K. ,I sure know the Enquiry CATEG.ENT.BOOK

I just failed to find out how this nofile enquiry get the opening
balance of the PL category at any given date.

I need to know if there is any routine/function like those mentioned
above that I can user in my own routines.

Thanks & regards
Mahmoud Elhawary

On May 11, 7:22 pm, "K. Ouassa" <wass...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did you try Enquiry CATEG.ENT.BOOK?
>
> OUASSA K.
>

> > Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:08:12 -0700
> > Subject: Re: T24 - CATEG.ENTRY ID LIST
> > From: elhawary.mahm...@gmail.com
> > To: jb...@googlegroups.com
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Thanks Srinivas, I didn't know about this routine also. this sure
> > would help me in many ways.
> > but my question is about the P & L category that is not linked to any
> > account.
> > I would like to get the balance of the PL category at any given date.
>
> > Thanks & regards
> > Mahmoud Elhawary
>
> > --

> Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec la protection anti-spam performante de Microsofthttps://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969

Talha Naushahi

May 18, 2010, 3:02:25 AM5/18/10
to jb...@googlegroups.com
mahmoud,

if u can get balance via this enquiry....u can post OFS.GLOBUS.MANAGER on this enquiry in your routine and get the result....hmm but if its version routine u cant use OGM....

VK

May 19, 2010, 3:18:08 AM5/19/10
to jBASE
Hi,
> if its version routine u cant use OGM.

You can - with "validate" option for transactions; probably enquiry is
allowed as well.

VK