Need to upgrade the version of the Maven Plugin

dominik...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 7:52:18 AM12/31/19
to JBake Users
Hey there,

I am using JBake to build my site on GitHub by using the Maven Plugin: https://github.com/jbake-org/jbake-maven-plugin
The latest version on maven central of the plugin (0.3.1) uses JBake 2.6.1 while 2.6.4 is the most recent version.

I am using plant-uml in my asciidoctor files, and experience a problem that JBake in version 2.6.1 is rendering the link to the images always of the following kind: {host}{filename} while in my case there has to be a path in between like {host}{path}{filename}. Trying it with 2.6.4 and the following properties:

img.path.update=true
img.path.prepend.host=false

I do not have the problem. So I think, my problem would be fixed whe the maven plugin would depend on the most recent Jbake version.

Fortunalty someone had they same thought and already create a PR for this:
https://github.com/jbake-org/jbake-maven-plugin/pull/22
Unfortunatly no one approved that PR although it is open for a while.

Is some with the right to approve this PR here in this group and can approe the PR?

Best,
Marc

Jonathan Bullock

May 9, 2021, 7:32:56 AM5/9/21
to dominik...@gmail.com, JBake Users
Hi Marc,

Apologies for not replying sooner to this.

Just in case you weren't aware the Maven plugin has been updated to work with the latest version of jbake-core.

Jon