Submitted JBake to stackshare

Jan Hoekstra

Jul 13, 2018, 4:33:12 AM7/13/18
to JBake Users

Let's hope that JBake gets accepted and published on https://stackshare.io soon!

Jonathan Bullock

Oct 27, 2018, 5:16:36 AM10/27/18
to altl...@gmail.com, JBake Users
Hi Jan,

Catching up on my emails, did this ever get accepted? I can't find it on the site when I search for it?

Thanks,
Jon

Jan Hoekstra

Oct 27, 2018, 6:29:08 AM10/27/18
to JBake Users
Dear Jon,

It doesn't seem to be accepted, no. I've received no confirmation that it ever did and I can't find it on the site either.

Sincerely,

Jan

Jonathan Bullock

Nov 15, 2018, 6:29:57 PM11/15/18
to Jan Hoekstra, jbake...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan,

I tried submitting JBake as a tool but the form rejected it due to the slug already existing, so I e-mailed them about it but had nothing back from them so far.

Jon