Customise theme

farid.me...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2020, 5:18:31 PM6/19/20
to JBake Users
Hi all,

I would like to customise the theme.
I would make it open source and reusable for others and not linked to a specific version of JBake.
What is the best way to do it?

Thanks

Farid

Jonathan Bullock

May 8, 2021, 5:56:42 PM5/8/21
to farid.me...@gmail.com, JBake Users
Hi Farid,

Apologies for the delay in answering this.

Very much depends on how you want to customise the theme. And by theme I'm assuming you are referring to default projects that JBake comes with?.

A good starting point would be to take a pre-made template (HTML5 UP! is a good source) and break it up into template files (using the template engine you prefer).

Jon