New project configuration

magnan

Jan 30, 2013, 9:21:05 AM1/30/13
to jazzs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I already have a correctly configured project with a runnable/debugable product modules and so on... I have been working for years with this configuration in that project. Now I need to start a new project and I naively just did "New project..." in Jedi and selected "Gambit" project type.

If I don't change the destination folder it works but if I change it the project won't run. I see "Debugging TestProject5" in the status bas below but the process never shows up in the debugger. Where do I need to configure the path to my project?

Also, how can I define a new alias in jazz/jedi?

Thank you,
Francois Magnan