Re: Building Jazzscheme and Jedi

Guillaume Cartier

May 17, 2013, 8:24:08 AM5/17/13
to Marijn, jazzs...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marijn,

As I explained in my previous message I just sent (Unbound variable when running make on windows), all these problems will disappear when Jazz gets built using the latest Gambit (which is just waiting on a couple bug fixes from Marc). So I'd suggest holding tight until then :-)

Best regards,
Guillaume