Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

Muhammad Humza Farooq

Jan 28, 2012, 11:17:01 AM1/28/12
to Jazan Today
Dear Mr. Mehboob,

Please accept our profound condolence in your hour of grief on this
sad occasion. May ALLAH forgive him and rest his soul in peace and
give you and your family the strength to bear the loss of your dearest
person in life.

With regards and wishing for better times.

Yours sincerely,

M. Humza Farooq

Shakeel Ahmed

Jan 28, 2012, 1:32:06 PM1/28/12
to jazan...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mehboob Sb

This is really a sad news. May Allah rest his soul in peace.

(إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)

Regards

Shakeel Ahmed
Dept. of E-Learning & Distance Learning
University of Jazan (KSA)
Email: sha...@jazanu.edu.sa

             shake...@hotmail.com

Cell:    +966561528364

skype: shakeelwah

> Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:17:01 -0800
> Subject: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ)
> From: humza....@gmail.com
> To: jazan...@googlegroups.com

Ali Tahir Muhammad

Jan 28, 2012, 2:26:10 PM1/28/12
to jazan...@googlegroups.com
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Regards

Tahir Abbas

Jan 29, 2012, 3:19:45 AM1/29/12
to jazan...@googlegroups.com
MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE AND GIVE MEHBOOB KHAN AND HIS FAMILY COURAGE TO BEAR THIS LOSS. AMEEN

Dear Asalam-o-Alakam Wa RehmatAlah Wa Barakathu,

Regards
Tahir Abbas
Oracle DBA/Programmer
Jazan University
Jazan City K.S.A
Cell No: +966533134467
http://www.jazan.edu
mail.ta...@gmail.com
tano...@hotmail.com

Keep remember  some good freinds in your mind dictionary to stay live your heart with them.