I need all the methods and all members information in Jayrock.Json.JsonObject

jatin bansal

Dec 14, 2015, 6:30:45 AM12/14/15
to Jayrock
I want to have some place where i can find all information about Jayrock.Json.JsonObject because this class and entire dll is being used in my Project as I have joined a new Software company.

Atif Aziz

Dec 14, 2015, 1:15:25 PM12/14/15
to jay...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, there's not much documentation except usages in the samples and unit tests. However, you can ask questions here for any parts that seem tricky. JsonObject is basically a dictionary, except it also preserves the order in which the members are added.

- Atif