json-rpc 2.0 error handling

Richard June

Feb 18, 2015, 2:02:26 PM2/18/15
to jay...@googlegroups.com
I submitted a patch to make jayrock compliant with json-rpc 2.0 error handling(I think). Just wanting to make sure it looks good because I would rather have this upstream than maintain a fork.

Atif Aziz

Feb 19, 2015, 3:04:52 PM2/19/15
to jay...@googlegroups.com
I saw your patch, just didn't get round to providing feedback; will do so directly as part of the issue commentary.

Thanks,
Atif

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Richard June <rolfanr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I submitted a patch to make jayrock compliant with json-rpc 2.0 error handling(I think). Just wanting to make sure it looks good because I would rather have this upstream than maintain a fork.

Richard June

Apr 28, 2015, 3:42:46 PM4/28/15
to jay...@googlegroups.com
Anything on this? Would much prefer to get this committed upstream so I don't have to maintain a fork.