is there a way to view the entire generated json that will be sent in the webrequest?

ricb...@gmail.com

May 23, 2013, 1:42:14 AM5/23/13
to jay...@googlegroups.com
Well, like the subject says: is there a way to view the entire generated json that will be sent in the webrequest?

Where can I set a breakpoint to stop and see the json that will be sent before I send it? (I'm running from the Jayrock source code, so I can set a breakpoint anywhere.)

Thanks.

Atif Aziz

May 23, 2013, 5:08:44 AM5/23/13
to jay...@googlegroups.com
I think line #140 of JsonRpcClient.cs would be the best place to put the breakpoint:

JsonConvert.Export(call, writer);

You could at this point do a call.ToString() in the debugger to see the JSON that will be sent.

- Atif