Is Jayrock commercial license available?

arjun premier

Aug 10, 2022, 4:39:34 AM8/10/22
to Jayrock
Hi,

My company would like to get commercial license instead of using FOSS (free and Open source software),

However from this link License Info stated that can still use commercial purpose, the question is how to buy? Is there a commercial Premium/Professional license available?

Thanks

Atif Aziz

Aug 10, 2022, 4:59:17 AM8/10/22
to jay...@googlegroups.com
The license of Jayrock won't change so I would suggest asking the question differently. Can you use Jayrock in a commercially licensed product and what are the terms and conditions for doing so?

The Jayrock license is LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License) v3. GNU has an extensive FAQ on GPL and LGPL, including answers about implications for use in commercial/proprietary.

- Atif