The Time Is Now. We are the ones we have been waiting for. Right? #Now #Act #Give #u #p2 #UnityNet

1 view

Jay Blas Jacobo Cabrera

Mar 30, 2014, 1:33:08 PM3/30/14
to JBJC Primary Topica Email List, JBJC Primary Mailman Email List, JBJC Primary Yahoo group, Jay Blas Jacob Cabrera Main Blog, JBJC Primary GoogleGroup, JBJC Primary Live Group
The Time Is Now. We are the ones we have been waiting for. Right? #Now #Act #Give #u #p2 #UnityNet

Hey Everyone,

I've been working hard, to pull together all the work I've been doing over the last decade, and launch it all as part of one network.  My main focus right now is finely uploading and connecting all the thousands and thousands of contacts, and it is a lot of work.  As soon as I get to about 10,000 contacts, you will start getting more regular updates, which will be exciting, so stay tuned. . .

The time will come, to take social movements and action to the next level.  There is no right way to do it, but one thing is for sure, we are the ones who are here, and we must take action, each of us in our own unique way, as one puzzle pice of a VERY large puzzle.

Overall my goals are to help unify movements and collaborate on transformative projects to bring together a more tangible political and cultural evolution of humanity.

What you can do to help:

Link to Unity Network Facebook page and Twitter account:

Share the links to the Network with others.

Vote to prioritize the best ideas we all want to happen on:

Although there are a lot of strategies out there that work without donations and we will be implementing them, the starting strategy I am working with is one where we want to transform the current systems of society, and currently the world functions through money.   Therefore, to be successful, we need money to transform the existing paradigm, by working within it, as well as with alternative and parallel economies simultaneously.

Let me know if you have any ideas and Stay tuned for more. . .

Jay Blas Jacob Cabrera

#Community #Unity #Transform #Transformative #Transformation #Action #UnityNet #JBJC #WCTC #Call2Action #Calltoaction #topprog #1u #everything #socialcauses

#socialtransformation #give #help #volunteer #donate #inspire #Vote