More info about #Unity Network Advising Meeting and more. . . Engage in your passion and help others be. #Love #BCady

1 view

Jay Blas Jacobo Cabrera

Dec 11, 2014, 4:22:14 PM12/11/14
to Jay Blas Jacob Cabrera Main Blog Main Blog, JBJC Primary Topica Email List Email List, JBJC Primary Mailman Email List Email List, JBJC Primary Yahoo group Yahoo group, JBJC Primary GoogleGroup GoogleGroup, JBJC Primary Live Group Live Group
Hey Everybody,

I'm writing you to give you and update on the 1st Mars Unity Network Session and let you know of upcoming conference calls to get more information about the Unity Network and how you can help out and get involved, including in our 1st Unity Network Individual Advisory Session on Sat 2p PST. (Call in #712-775-7035 Access Code: 202770)

But first I do want to mention something that is very hard for me to articulate, but I'm going to try.  The main point is that I have flaws, I make LOTS of mistakes, and I need help.

In my last post, I offended many people in regards to explaining my perspective on the difficulty of launching the work that I am doing with the Unity Network.  I won't go into what I said, but I will say that I have many flaws and my ability to articulate myself clearly is difficult and I did not mean to put anyone down or target anyone in my post.  And I apologize for it coming off that way as I know now that I should have spent more time in making my statement clearer.

In order to clarify, I want to say that there is no question that people support me in many many ways, especially my family, friends, and partner, and that my post was simply my perception of how I personal feel sometimes trying to get something started that most people around me don't agree with or think is even possible to achieve.  No one did anything to me, or had any intention of doing anything to me.  I simply exist in a perceived reality where I am finding it VERY difficult to communicate and get help with my ideas and my life's path, and my expression of that feeling went to far in sounding like I was blaming other people for my current predicament.  I certainly did not have the intention of blaming anyone and I apologize that it came off that way.

Most importantly it is essential to make sure that everyone feel comfortable NOT agreeing with me, and in no way do I know that what I am doing with the Unity Network is going to work, or weather it is the right thing, but I do feel that it is a viable option as a theory and I will continue pursuing my life's work.

I certainly hope that one day I will have an easier time of convincing people that my ideas and theory of an Integrated Unified Strategy of Societal Transformation is a viable option to consider, and potentially even convince some people that the work I am doing is not only beneficial to them, but can help everyone, and therefore my work has value in and of itself even though I do not get paid to do it. (I work VERY hard and spend 1,000's of hours per year for over 15 years that have lead up to where I am now)

I will be the first one who agrees that I need help in understanding better ways of thinking, how to act, and I need help with a lot that I probably don't even know that I need help with. But the most important thing to recognize in my goal of changing myself to help others, is that I am OPEN to getting help.

As part of the Unity Network Structure we include Advising Sessions both for the internal operations, as well as time where individual leaders within the Unity Network can get direct advise and support on their personal problems and issues.  Most of the time it will have to do with how one can better achieve their goals in the projects that we are working on, but sometimes it will be much more personal.  Anyone can become an advisor, or observe advisory sessions as well as give written input. Each individual does have the ability to choose their personal advisors so that they can feel safe in the advising that they get, which is very important.

So you are all invited to the first Unity Network Individual Advisory Session this Saturday Dec 13th, at 2pm PST, to listen and or give advice.  List of All Global Call-in #'s: http://wctc.titanpad.com/UnityNetworkConferenceCallNumbersGlobal

Primarily the type of advising I am looking for is how I can better succeed in implementing the Unity Network and the work that I am doing.  Much of the time the "advice" people give me is simply NOT to work on the Unity Network because it is "taking on too much" and that I need to "focus" and do something else, a single "more simple" or more "tangible" project.  The root of the disagreement seems to be in the theory that I am following which is the Comprehensive Unified Strategy for Societal Transformation.  Of course this strategy may not work, but the fragmented fractured systems of incremental change we have been using for 100's of years are not currently solving our global and regional problems, so I feel it is important to have the unified approach out there as an option, and no one else is doing it to the level that I am.   Of course just because you do not agree with the comprehensive unified theory and social transformation where all people and all social movements come together and collaborate, that is totally cool, as you could be right.  Maybe my strategy won't work, but it must be attempted because nothing else seems to be working, and there is nothing else I can find that is like what I'm doing.  If you find something like it, that is fully comprehensive and fully interactive, do let me know.

For the few of you who may want to get involved, my hope is to increase our ranks to 5 people soon, here is information on our upcoming sessions.

Last weekends sessions went slow, but there is at least one new person involved which is exciting.  The main accomplishment was getting all the People's Parallel Congress info up at: http://parallelgov.org/USpeoplesParallelCongressInfo.pdf

We are now Starting our 1st Mars Asynchronous Session (this only happens once every year and a bit).  Here are some of the Sessions that are coming up this week:

Unity Network Intro Q&A Session: (30min-1hr)
For those who would simply like More information about the Unity Network, we also have a Unity Network Info Q&A Session scheduled for Sat 13th Dec at 5p PST. (Same Call in #712-775-7035 Access Code: 202770)

The Unity / Comprehensive Plan (TCP) Intro Q&A Session: (5-10min)
For those who would like to get more information specifically about the Integrated Comprehensive Unified Theory of Societal Transformation, and learn about how we are writing the Plan itself, then please join us.  This will be a VERY short session, but can last up to 30 min if people want to stay longer. 14 Dec. 2014 at 12:51p UTC Call in #712-775-7035 Access Code: 202770)

Unity Network Individual Advisory Session: (30min-1hor)
 As stated above, you can come give advice and support to me and other people working with the Unity Network. Saturday Dec 13th, at 2pm PST, to listen and or give advice. (Call in #712-775-7035 Access Code: 202770)

The Unity / Comprehensive Plan (TCP) Finalization & Publication Planning Session
This session only happens once every year and a bit, and will focus on TCP finalization and publication.  Since not many people know much about the TCP, we will also cover all the basic and answer questions and get input on suggestions and ideas. 14 Dec. 2014 at 12:51p  UTC  (Call in #712-775-7035 Access Code: 202770)

Thats it for the sessions, but if you want continued updates about the Unity Network, please make sure to get on the Unity Network Update streams bellow, although we will do the major updates here as well.

I also want to make a shout out to my family friend brother, Brian Cady, RIP.  You were always an essential part of my family, and although we had separate lives, you will always be a loving brother to me.  May peace be with your, and your transition strong. Many thanks for all your good times.

Jay

Jay Blas Jacob Cabrera
PO Box 20175
Stanford CA 94305