My facebook accounts replies automatically like a BOT. How to kill?

Luca Grandicelli

Oct 11, 2013, 5:56:47 AM10/11/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com

I'm having a "weird problem" with the JAXL library.
I've tested the xfacebook_platform_client.php code to simply connect to the facebook chat and drop a message.
The PHP code is hosted on a test domain and i've also created a test fb-app. Used my Facebook account for the tests.

Unfortunally, now everyone who sends me a chat message on FB, gets replied with four identical messages, because 4 is the number of times i've reloaded the script.

I think i've created 4 chat bots and i don't know how to kill them!
I've tried cleaning the browser caches, deleting the php script and the facebook app, but JAXL is still running.

Should i restart the apache server? How can JAXL still work when the related FBAPP has been deleted?

Please Help.

Murali Krishna P

Nov 24, 2013, 11:18:04 AM11/24/13
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Simple solution is change your facebook password. bots will be auth_failed and your friends will not get the same reply :P