How to quit jaxl after successfully sending a message?

Niccolò Belli

Jun 7, 2014, 12:26:27 PM6/7/14
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I successfully ran the xfacebook_platform_client.php example and if I put $client->send_chat_msg('i...@chat.facebook.com', 'Hello', null, null); into $client->add_cb('on_auth_success', function() { I can succesfully send a message.
After sending the message the app keeps running, while I want it to quist after SUCCESFULLY sending a message. How should I do?

Thanks,
Niccolò

Niccolò Belli

Jun 10, 2014, 5:43:02 PM6/10/14
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Ok, found it: $client->send_end_stream();

Unfortunately with send_end_stream() it doesn't send messages reliably: sometimes it doesn't deliver the message. On the contrary without send_end_stream() it works flawlessly.

Another problem is that I can run jaxl only in CLI mode, I didn't manage to make it work in the browser (at least with jaxl 3). Any help on this?

Niccolò

Il giorno sabato 7 giugno 2014 18:26:27 UTC+2, Niccolò Belli ha scritto:
Hi,
I successfully ran the xfacebook_platform_client.php example and if I put $client->send_chat_msg('id@chat.facebook.com', 'Hello', null, null); into $client->add_cb('on_auth_success', function() { I can succesfully send a message.