Jaxer Downloading Images

Darren B

Nov 29, 2010, 3:35:56 PM11/29/10
to Jaxer
Hello,
I have been playing around with Jaxer, and even browsing the code. It
has come to my attention that Jaxer is trying to download images
referenced in the html files in our configuration(default
configuration). We are document.appending a dom constructed imagetag,
and we notice jaxer is hitting the remote server for the image. We
just want to pass through the image url, and not have jaxer download
the image. Is there any work around for this, any config change, or
any source code we can look into? Thanks.