Jaxter as a reverse proxy

SeaPea

Dec 1, 2010, 7:39:02 AM12/1/10
to Jaxer
Does anyone know if it is possible to use Jaxter as a reverse proxy?

I would like to have resources generated by a OpenRasta website
proxied through Jaxter so the JavaScript is parsed server-side. In
other words, can I run Jaxter with no local files but with remote
URI's?

Any insight would be most welcome

Max Stepanov

Jan 17, 2011, 5:52:10 PM1/17/11
to Jaxer
For every sing;e request Jaxer runs either as a handler or filter.
Filter (which is the default for most cases) does not require local
files.
Sounds like if should be possible to use it as a filter with reverse
proxy.
Try to explore SetOutputFilter apache option.

-Max