Integrating jaxer

Javier Pajaro

Sep 28, 2010, 10:12:20 PM9/28/10
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max, I saw today that you did a couple of replies. That sounds good. Jaxer is still alive !

A month ago I posted a message requiring initial help for using Jaxer's directly in a servlet without the need to call it via an http request.

In the servlet I do a lot of stuff before and after calling Jaxer. I can't rewrite it as a javascript app.

My Jaxer script file then loads a web page(opening a sandbox) and return it to my servlet for further processing.

So today, I have an extra http request between my app and jaxer, that I want to avoid.

Is that possible?

Thanks. Javier.

Max Stepanov

Sep 29, 2010, 3:07:27 AM9/29/10
to Jaxer
Hi Javier,

You could take a look at Jaxer servlet connector source code at
http://github.com/aptana/Jaxer/tree/master/server/src/connectors/servlet/
for the protocol of talking to Jaxer directly.
Hope this will help.

Regards,
Max