How can I silence these errors?: ---> No default reference URL could be constructed

Aldo Bucchi

Nov 22, 2010, 2:12:35 PM11/22/10
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I know there is pretty much on one in here, but I ask anyway as this
is an error we keep seeing time and time again.

-> [Exception.js:117] Exception("No default reference URL could be
constructed; cannot use relative URLs outside the context of a page or
callback")
-> [Web.js:144] getDefaultReferenceUrl()
-> [Web.js:110] resolve("js/rdn.server.page.home.js")

Any ideas on how to stop this?
This seems like Jaxer asking Jaxer to serve some server side JS and
then not figuring out the request, referrer or something like that.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Aldo Bucchi
@aldonline