Configuring Jaxer with MySQL Xampp

raja dwivedy

May 10, 2011, 12:38:38 AM5/10/11
to Jaxer
I have newly downloaded jaxer and fine tuned it to work with Xampp.

Now I would like Jaxer to use Mysql as its default database and to
work with my applications as well. So far SQLite is the default
database. I want to change it to MySQL.

I did not find an appropriate guide for doing this on the aptana
website. But nevertheless looking here and there I have tried some
things.

i have uncommented out MySQL in config.js. and configapp.js but when I
rrun server diagnostics I get 1 testcase failed. No tests found.

I would be very glad if there is any guide for configuring jaxer with
MySQL Xampp.

Any suggestions or inputs for working around this is highly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Raja.

Max Stepanov

May 10, 2011, 2:36:04 AM5/10/11
to Jaxer
Hi Raja,

All configuration options are well explained in config.js and
configApps.js files.
Looks for Config.FRAMEWORD_DB and Config.DEFAULT_DB.

See also this http://jaxer.org/guide/develop_databases.php

Cheers,
Max