Does jaxedit support bibtex?

Dekun Fang

Sep 23, 2013, 4:51:27 PM9/23/13
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Or will it support it sometime?

This latex editor is awesome! However, citation sometimes is as important as article itself.

Z.H.

Nov 11, 2013, 7:04:53 AM11/11/13
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Bibtex is a little complicated and it will not be supported soon.

At 2013-09-24 04:51:27,"Dekun Fang" <ksda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Or will it support it sometime?

This latex editor is awesome! However, citation sometimes is as important as article itself.

John McCabe-Dansted

Feb 19, 2014, 8:51:11 AM2/19/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:51:27 AM UTC+8, Dekun Fang wrote:
Or will it support it sometime?

This latex editor is awesome! However, citation sometimes is as important as article itself.

Well, rendering the \cite{Knuth2000} as say [Knuth2000] is pretty trival. See e.g.

Feel free to have a play with my experimental branch at:

This doesn't give you a bibliography, but you could render a bibliography with:

bibtex-js is MIT licensed so we could potentially integrate it with jaxedit.

Z.H.

Mar 1, 2014, 1:18:39 AM3/1/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. It would be possible to integrate bibtex-js. But we need to make more changes to JaxEdit when there are multiple files in one LaTeX project.