Fwd: Garage door opener with raspberry pi

inkrypto

Feb 4, 2014, 4:49:05 PM2/4/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com

This was too cool not to share.  Our fellow jaxlugian tuxotron worked his magic on his garage doors with a raspberry PI.

Feb 4, 2014, 5:17:38 PM2/4/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com

I need to work on my Raspberry Pi.   Thinking of making a media server or maybe a robot guard dog? k9?

Jordan Wiens

Feb 4, 2014, 6:01:34 PM2/4/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Nice! I've been sitting on the components to do exactly this myself for some time but just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe this will be the motivation I need. Thanks for sharing.

Rafael Troncoso

Feb 4, 2014, 8:58:10 PM2/4/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys.
Same here, I bought all the stuff a couple of months ago, but "project family" has kept me really busy. Finally las week I had some spare time and I could put everything together.

Sorry the blog post is in Spanish, but the whole thing is really easy, probably just looking at the pictures is good enough for you all to understand, but if anybody has any question, please don't hesitate to ask and if somebody is really interested in the project and has some diffuculties, I would translate the post into English.

Thanks

inkr...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 7:39:25 AM2/5/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Google translated it perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone

Ralph Figueroa

Feb 5, 2014, 7:43:59 AM2/5/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com

You are brilliant brother.  We miss you out here,  hoping to make a trip out there soon.

Rafael Troncoso

Feb 5, 2014, 1:37:46 PM2/5/14
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. I am actually planning a trip to JAX some time soon, unfortunately will be during the weekend, so I won't be able to go to the LUG meeting, but maybe to the 2600 one.

Jordan, any plans to organize another CTF this year? I will definitively make the arrangements to make it this time :)