MOPS group presentation?

Jordan Wiens

Nov 7, 2012, 10:01:53 AM11/7/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
So here's a random question for the group. A friend of mine is a MOPS
coordinator (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) in Jacksonville and she reached
out to me to see if I knew anybody in the area who'd be willing to
donate their time to give a presentation to the local mom's group
about basic interest security. She expressed concern that some people
in her group are uber-paranoid (over the top) and some people post
their entire life online for others to see. I think she's hoping for
someone to talk about what the real risks are, how you can protect
yourself, and just how easy it is to get information about someone.

Anyway, it's a bit of a drive for me to make it up there again, but I
figured one of you guys might know someone who'd be willing to help.
If you or someone you know can do this, please let me know and I'll
pass along contact info.

Thanks!

inkrypto

Nov 7, 2012, 10:05:33 AM11/7/12