Teams

inkrypto

Nov 2, 2012, 9:30:23 AM11/2/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Alright people this is what I have for teams and this all could change in a blink of an eye . . .
  • Jess and his friend from Otown
  • Gene and Potts
  • Robert and Travis
  • Ralph and Rafael
  • Johnny and his Russian spy
  • Me and Josh
  • Whoever else, please email me.  I know there's a lot of solo people like Fred, Ben and some others but if you have an idea about who you want, let me know.

Also, it can be three per team.  Just thinking out load with this list.

rnunley

Nov 2, 2012, 9:33:13 AM11/2/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Brent,

Travis and I are going to have another member--Mike Pyke.

Thanks

Rob

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 06:30:23 -0700 (PDT), inkrypto wrote:
> Alright people this is what I have for teams and this all could
> change
> in a blink of an eye . . .
>
> * Jess and his friend from Otown
> * Gene and Potts
> * Robert and Travis
> * Ralph and Rafael
> * Johnny and his Russian spy
> * Me and Josh
> * Whoever else, please email me. I know there's a lot of solo people
> like Fred, Ben and some others but if you have an idea about who you
> want, let me know.
>
> Also, it can be three per team. Just thinking out load with this
> list.
>

> --
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

inkrypto

Nov 2, 2012, 10:39:05 AM11/2/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com

thanks Robert, duly noted.

If anyone else has people not listed please let me know?

BTW
Everyone cool with bagels and stuff for breakfast and Pizza for lunch?

Let me know if you have any food requests.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM, rnunley <rnu...@quadrantsec.com> wrote:
Brent,

     Travis and I are going to have another member--Mike Pyke.

Thanks

Rob

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 06:30:23 -0700 (PDT), inkrypto wrote:
Alright people this is what I have for teams and this all could change
in a blink of an eye . . .

        * Jess and his friend from Otown
        * Gene and Potts
        * Robert and Travis
        * Ralph and Rafael
        * Johnny and his Russian spy
        * Me and Josh
        * Whoever else, please email me. I know there's a lot of solo people

like Fred, Ben and some others but if you have an idea about who you
want, let me know.

Also, it can be three per team. Just thinking out load with this list.

Matthew Lombard

Nov 3, 2012, 8:57:41 AM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I will stop and get soda (cans so they fit in the fridge) on the way. Any special requests?

- Matt

- Matthew Lombard

Michael Potts

Nov 3, 2012, 9:12:03 AM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com

Dew!!! (Duh)

Get with Brent, he is bringing a cooler.

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: H...@HMStudios.net
@HMHackMaster | http://about.me/MichaelPotts

Sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and spelling.

Inkrypto

Nov 3, 2012, 9:24:25 AM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I got that taken Care of just bring your laptop

Inkrypto

Nov 3, 2012, 9:25:01 AM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I got beer redbulls coke dew and water

Matthew Lombard

Nov 3, 2012, 9:50:35 AM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, thank you, Brent.

rnunley

Nov 3, 2012, 7:29:42 PM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
That was a blast! Alas, homework calls!

Thank you to everyone who took care of the coordination and logistics
for the event, and thanks to everyone that showed up.

When's the Web App or network/systems penetration CTF???

:-)

Robert Nunley

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:12:03 -0400, Michael Potts wrote:
> Dew!!! (Duh)
>
> Get with Brent, he is bringing a cooler.
>
> Michael Potts
> GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: H...@HMStudios.net
> @HMHackMaster | http://about.me/MichaelPotts [12]
>
> Sent from my mobile device; please excuse the brevity and spelling.
> On Nov 3, 2012 8:57 AM, "Matthew Lombard" wrote:
>
>> I will stop and get soda (cans so they fit in the fridge) on the
>> way. Any special requests?
>>
>> - Matt
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM, inkrypto wrote:
>>
>>> thanks Robert, duly noted.
>>>
>>> If anyone else has people not listed please let me know?
>>>
>>> BTW
>>> Everyone cool with bagels and stuff for breakfast and Pizza for
>>> lunch?

>>> --
>>> [8].
>>>

>> --
>> - Matthew Lombard
>>
>> --
>> [11].
>>

> --
> [14].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:jaxctf%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> [2] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
> [3] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
> [4] mailto:jaxctf%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> [5] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
> [6] mailto:rnu...@quadrantsec.com
> [7] mailto:jaxctf%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> [8] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
> [9] mailto:inkr...@gmail.com
> [10] mailto:jaxctf%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> [11] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
> [12] http://about.me/MichaelPotts
> [13] mailto:mat...@langobard.net
> [14] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Rafael Troncoso

Nov 3, 2012, 8:54:33 PM11/3/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com

I also want to say thank you all who were involved on making this happens. I wish i could have been there from the very beginning to the very end. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully next time I can make it to jax and hang out with you guys.

Rafa

 For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [2] [1].

Links:
------
[1] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [3]

[8].

--
- Matthew Lombard

[11].

[14].

Links:
------

inkrypto

Nov 4, 2012, 7:14:07 AM11/4/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Yes a big thank you to Jordan and Dillon for setting up the network and creating the challenges and a big thank you to everyone who played!

 For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [2] [1].

Links:
------
[1] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [3]

[8].

--
- Matthew Lombard

[11].

[14].

Links:
------

Ralph E Figueroa

Nov 4, 2012, 10:58:34 AM11/4/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com

This was an awesome activity.  Thanks again for a fantastic time!

Ralph

 For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [2] [1].

Links:
------
[1] https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [3]

[8].

--
- Matthew Lombard

[11].

[14].

Links:
------
[1] mailto:jaxctf%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com

Red War

Nov 4, 2012, 12:08:36 PM11/4/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
It was fun to do this CTF with you, which was my first one ever! It was
a blast and learned alot from you as well as the rest of participants
and hosts for the event! So peeps, when is the next one?? :)