Head Count

Jess Hires

Oct 30, 2012, 4:49:16 PM10/30/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're trying to get a head count of everyone that is planning on attending. If you're not already invited and RSVP'd for either the Google Plus event or the Facebook event, please send Brent or me a message.

Thanks,
Jess

Johnny Grant

Oct 30, 2012, 7:22:01 PM10/30/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I sent my Rsvp as Johnny Stockton.

My friend Yaro should be on the RSVP list also. We are going to be teammates at the event.

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:49:16 -0700
From: hires...@gmail.com
To: jax...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Head Count

Inkrypto

Oct 30, 2012, 7:36:29 PM10/30/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks man

Yaroslav Salo

Oct 30, 2012, 10:29:25 PM10/30/12
to inkr...@gmail.com, jax...@googlegroups.com
Hello. My name's Yaro, I tried to RSVP but it said the link has expired. I will be in a team with Johnny Stockton.

netecho

Oct 31, 2012, 9:23:18 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
I found out last minute I'm going to have my kids this weekend so I have to take them to their soccer games.  Maybe we can swing by in the afternoon and watch for a little bit.

Mike

Oct 31, 2012, 9:45:39 AM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
Anyone can come by whenever but to play please to come by 11:00 at the latest.

However, if you come late you can most certainly help people with challenges.

Jolly

Oct 31, 2012, 10:56:01 PM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com
It's becoming more and more likely that I'll be around for this
weekend to come help out.
My flight back to NYC keeps getting canceled.
I was originally supposed to leave Monday...

-Jolly

inkrypto

Oct 31, 2012, 11:13:27 PM10/31/12
to jax...@googlegroups.com